• Improve your skills, whatever your position or ability
• Learn how to use the skills of the world's greatest players
• Become quicker with and without the ball
• Enjoy your football more regardless of ability
• You learn the secrets to effective skills coaching
• You have more ideas & drills for your sessions
• You learn how to create fun and challenging sessions for your whole season
• You get solutions to most coaching problems
• You get a professional, safe and fun learning environment for your kids
• You get value for your money
• You get clear improvement in your kids
• You get the world's #1 soccer drills teaching method
When Coerver® Coaching launched it's new 3 part DVD series and book entitled 'A New Era' it did more than just extend its product range. These new products contained the blueprint for Coerver® Coaching going into the new Millennium.
This new curriculum is represented by The Pyramid of Player Development©1997 which consists of 6 building blocks.
Each block combines dozens of games and training exercises for all ages and many have been featured in the Coerver® Coaching book, "Master class" series and the "New Era" video series. All the exercises can be used by both coaches who are planning team training sessions and by players practicing on their own.
Ball Mastery is the foundation of every player's development and becomes essential for progress through the pyramid. But don't think of this as a ladder, where one level must be mastered before continuing to the next level. Instead each step is integral to the others and the player improvement is achieved, as the techniques at each level become stronger.
• 8 TV series in 8 languages
• Videos, DVD's and books in 12 languages
• 1.5 Million kids and coaches have attended Coerver® Coaching camps/clinics
• adidas® partner for 20 years
Coerver® Coaching is a global football coaching programme inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cooke.
Highlights since 1984:
Coerver® Coaching is:
• A football skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers
• A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play
• Endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including:
The ultimate goal of the Coerver® Coaching Method is to:
• French Football Federation
• Football Federation of Australia
• Chinese Football Association
• Japanese Football Federation
• Develop skilled, confident and creative players
• Make the game fun to practice and play
• Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
• Value winning but not more than character and performance
• Provide a safe & educational experience that meets best practice criteria
• Bayern Munich FC
• Newcastle United FC
• Arsenal FC
• Global Partner adidas®
COERVER® COACHING HISTORY
Exercises and games that improve small group play
with emphasis on Fast Break Attacks.
Exercises and games to improve agility, acceleration
and power with and without the ball.
RECEIVING AND PASSING
Exercises and games to improve 1st touch and to
encourage accurate and creative passing.
Exercises and games that improve technique and
encourage instinctive play around the goal.
Exercises and games that teach game winning
individual moves and create space against packed defences.
1 player 1 ball. Repetition ball control exercises with both feet.
COME SEE US AT...
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP...